If you’re still in search of the perfect Christmas gift, we’ve got a few ideas up our sleeves. Take a look at these selected spirits and products, which are available at The Malt Gallery boutiques and online.
Buying wine for an enthusiast can be difficult, so we recommend the following gifts from across the world for those who enjoy discovering new and exciting flavors.
- Beronia Reserva, Rioja, Spain
- Showdown, Man with the Ax, Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - California, USA
- The Listening Station Shiraz – Australia
- Chateau Guilhem, Clos du Blason 2017 (organic) – Languedoc-Rousillon, France
- Château Lafaurie-Peyraguey, Grand Cru 2006 (37.5cl) – Sauternes, France (perfect for pairing with foie gras)
On a budget
You needn’t spend a small fortune to gift something special. Here are some pocket-friendly ideas that are guaranteed to impress:
If a jaw-dropping gift is what you’re looking for, you can’t go wrong with these options:
- Dalmore Valour or Dalmore King Alexander III
- The Nikka Range (Taketsuru, Nikka from the Barrel, Yoichi & Miyagikyo Rum Cask Finish Coffret)
- Del Professor Gin Series (Madame, Monsieur, Crocodile)
- Amrut Range (Indian single malt)
- Kavalan Range (Taiwanese award-winning single malt)
- Lecompte 12 YO Calvados
- L’Orbe Caviar Vodka
- The Malt Gallery special edition wine and Noura chocolate set (customizable)
Out of the box
We love the unusual, which is why you’ll find unique gifts at The Malt Gallery, including:
For more suggestions, check out the gifting section on our website. Alternatively, you can call us for expert advice on +961 3 278175.