All you need is a pitcher of sangria to make it a party! Sangria is a no-brainer when it comes to cocktail parties. It’s festive, easy to make, and fit for a crowd. Knowing how to make sangria means you’ll always be prepared for a gathering with friends—whether it’s a sunset get together, an afternoon pool party, or a backyard dinner.
- 1/2 C. BRANDY OR FRUIT BASED LIQUEUR
- 1 6 OZ CAN PINEAPPLE JUICE
- 1 ORANGE
- 1/2 C. SLICED STRAWBERRIES
- 1/2 GREEN APPLE, CORED AND SLICED
- 1 PEACH OR NECTARINE, PITTED AND SLICED
- 1 750 ML BOTTLE RED WINE, CHILLED
- In a ½-gallon sized container, combine the brandy and pineapple juice. Stir very well to combine.
- Halve the orange. Squeeze one half of the orange into the pitcher and slice the remaining half. Place the slices of oranges, strawberries, apples, and peaches into the container. Top with red wine and stir to combine. Chill 8 hours or overnight. Serve over ice, with a little bit of fruit in each glass.
SHOP THE BOTTLES